BUILDING THE IOT NETWORK
The Internet of Things, or IoT (Internet of things), is a term that is particularly associated with wireless networks that allow a large number of (especially battery-powered) devices to communicate over long distances. In this course we will take a very intensive and in-depth look at how networks work. We will focus on two technologies.
The Czech IQRF technology, which is suitable for local networks.
The second network is LoRaWAN technology, which can be used to build a network over a large area.
We will show you how to communicate within these networks and how to use them practically. In the end, we will also briefly look at other networks.
- IQRF from the user's perspective
- IQRF from the device manufacturer's perspective
Who is the course intended for?
- Technology integrators
- Administrators of various systems
- Programmers and developers
- Teachers (primary, high school)/Students
What do you need to have before signing up for the course?
- Basic knowledge of English
- Own PC is an advantage
- General knowledge of IT
- Workshop usually takes place in the number of 3-5 people
- Duration of the course is 4 hours
CZK 6,000 without VAT