Basics of NODE-RED
Node-RED is a programming tool. For example, it can be used to connect hardware devices, databases, online APIs and many other services. Node-RED provides an editor run from a web browser that makes it easy to link data streams using a wide range of nodes in the tool palette. This community platform is built on top of an interpreted programming language that allows the tool to run on any Linux/Windows device.
What do you need to have before signing up for the course?
- Basic knowledge of English
- Own PC an advantage
- ADVANTAGE- Programmer's minimum (variable, conditions, cycles, functions)
Who is the course intended for?
- Technology integrators
- Administrators of various systems
- Programmers and developers
- Teachers (primary, high school)/Students
The aim of the course is to introduce the possibilities offered by the Node-RED tool. We have a lot of experience using these tools in a variety of projects. For example, we use this tool to control the "smart house" (lighting, heating, irrigation, sockets, etc.). We will be happy to pass on part of our know-how to you as part of the course.
The aim of the course is to introduce the possibilities offered by the Node-RED tool. We have a lot of experience with using this tool in various projects. For example, we use this tool to control a "smart house" (lighting, heating, irrigation, sockets, etc.). We will be happy to pass on some of our know-how during the course. Although it was outlined in the introduction that this is a programming tool it does not mean that the course is only for experienced programmers. Node-RED is also a suitable tool for a beginner who will be able to get into the world of ones and zeros in a non-violent way.
- Workshop usually consists of 4-7 people
- Duration of the course is 3 hours (2*1,5h)
- Starting/Installing the tool
- Familiarity with the working environment
- Working with data (acquisition, processing, visualization)
- We will create several sample programs (with a focus according to your interest)
Official website of the program:
Price of the course
4 500,- Kč without VAT